Vidorra style staples that are a must
To keep customers coming back to Vidorra, the Alhambra women’s boutique always strives to provide a creatively curated selection of accessories and fashions that represent styles and trends for all ages and occasions. There are some “must have” style staples that Vidorra recommends every woman should have in her closet, including:
- Leather motorcycle jackets – They’ve been around since the 1950s and are great for adding a little extra sass or an edgy vibe to an outfit. Not only do they look cool but they also keep the wearer warm. Vidorra carries designer brand Mauritius Leather in black, gray, and wine colors.
- Black skinny jeans - A pair of black skinny jeans are the perfect substitute for their less formal counterpart, leggings. Instead of wondering if those tight black leggings are appropriate for whatever occasion is coming up, opt for classy black jeans instead. Vidorra carries them in black stretch denim, which makes them more appealing for those who value comfort as well as style.
- Sweaters – Chunky sweaters are popular right now, but lighter cardigans and pullovers are also great. Vidorra carries a good remix of these types of knits as well as styles that have fashion details like ruffles or cutouts.
- Velvet pieces – Because of a recent 1970s renaissance in the fashion and interior design worlds, this soft and luxe “retro” fabric has been on the comeback track recently and has been seen in pastels and bold colors on the runways. Vidorra carries velvet pieces, including wrap dresses with flirty ruffles and jumpsuits with plunging necklines and leg slits.
- Jumpsuits – No longer reserved for auto mechanics, the jumpsuit has gone mainstream in the closets of many fashionistas. It is another comfortable staple that can be dressed up or down. Vidorra carries a variety of jumpsuits, including more casual denim or cotton versions in solids and in prints and more elegant styles in velvet and chiffon for more formal occasions.
- Maxi dresses – Popular since the 1970s, this long boho chic dress is appealing to women of all shapes and sizes because of its effortless, easy, breezy vibe. Vidorra carries a variety of maxi dresses in different colors, floral, and other prints. The store also has the newest styles by brands such as Cleobella, Flynn Skye, and Love Stitch Clothing to name a few.
These must have style staples are available at Vidorra, located at 100 E. Main St. Follow their Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages @shopvidorra (#ShopVidorra).